Saturday, May 17, 2008

Camping Out

Had our 1st campout of the year up by Buffalo Creek...so much fun - Can't go wrong with 3 huge blow-up mattresses, our $49 Wal-Mart tent, a mini DVD player to watch movies, a huge fire and tin foil dinners. It rained a good portion of the night, we couldn't believe the Wal-tent kept us dry, we were expecting what we paid for, but oh no, we got much more out of that baby...we kept warm and dry. Despite the fact that the other adult there besides me, I'm not pointing fingers, forgot 2 of the sleeping bags. Luckily I brought myself a down comforter that I reluctantly had to hand over to the kids. If it were anyone else, they would have been out of luck:)



A gourmet bumper breakfast of honey nut cheerios and gatorade

1 comment:

Megan said...

that looks like so much fun. i have been nervous to take our little ones, but it looks like yours are the perfect age. yeah for wal-mart & portable dvd players!