Saturday, May 31, 2008

Father/Son Campout

so cute, I don't know who is more excited to go, Sverre or Tait. It's a fun weekend that the girls get to spend together and the boys up in the mts. Tait insisted on bringing Abby's pink princess suitcase...I'm sure if he'd been any older, he would not have been able to get away with it, but it made me laugh. Tait packed it himself with a big truck and a dish towel. Afterwards, they went to work day at Sverre's parent's cabin. Meanwhile, the girls and I went to IHop, swimming, Target, cleaned the garage, and hung out. Fun weekend!




4 comments:

My Five Little Monkeys said...

Love your crew. Loved the pink princess suitcase (with dishtowel). Josie wanted to go to IHOP! Shoulda sent her with you. Can't get enough of my girl Sierra. Today in class she tried to convince me that the red marker on her hands and face was dried blood. Brody bought it.
Hope Stella Luna is as cute as your others, pretty hard act to follow, but I'm sure she'll manage.

Anonymous said...

Tait is adorable. I can't wait to see him on Sunday.

lauren ann said...

Im putting Sverre's name if for the next Father of Year... Love the pick suitcase

Tamara said...

the pink suitcase is cracking me up! complete with a dishtowel. he is just too darn cute!