We all went to Utah last week to see my dad get the "Giant in our City" award. Of course my mom and dad downplayed the whole thing, we had no idea it was such a big deal, or that the Beach Boys were playing afterwards. (I found that out when I looked up the award on line.) It was a really great night, great to see my dad recognized for so many accomplishments he's had in his career. He's an amazing dad and person... it was fun to see him super squirmy and embarrassed by getting this award in front of so many people:)
8 comments:
That's so cool. I would love to meet your parents someday! Yes, bummer the guys didn't meet up for riding. You look amazing!! I had to remember you were pregnant. Let's get together soon, cyber friend.
Erin, no surprise that the Nelson's had a great time. Is the surf board now mounted next to the best father of the year award?! I think it's great. glad to see you had a fun time.
Erin you are lookin so H-O-T!
News lets see House boat accident we had to pull it off the lake! ya- suckie chuckie! No house boatin this year! when are you due? we have a new Plan- I'll be in touch-nena
congrats to your dad.
Looks like you guys had tons of fun and congratulations to your dad! Wow! What an honor! Also loved all you Disneyworld pics! Glad you had fun!
Erin- it's Bethany...love the blog and your photography is awesome. The sepia toned photos of Costa Rica were great.
Erin...it's Amy Temple here! Well, Schofield. Remember me...from ALL those years ago in Jerusalem. You better remember. :) You look great. Your family is beautiful. Seriously. I happened on your blog through Sara Gillespie who is a friend of my friend. Random, I know...but so glad I found you! Yay for me.
Erin - great to hear from you! Isreal seems so far away now - in fact, I totally forgot I ever wrote a poetic masterpiece about our trek into the bedoin desert; I'm surprised it never got published:).
You have such a darling family, and a very active-full-of-fun-vacations life. I enjoyed reading your blog.
I am glad to keep in touch.
Post a Comment