You guys are so active..always going places! It's nice that you have so much fun together! You have the cutest little family!
We need to get together soon...maybe once school is out??!! I still think of you everytime I make your choc. chip cookies (even though I STILL can't get them to look like yours)! :)
wow...abby is growing up so fast..she is looking so much like you..what a cutie! looks like camping was so much fun, I love the breakfast of gatorade and cheerios..and who knew wal-mart could provide such quality fun? glad you stayed dry...and kind-of warm...sverre..that is too funny.
Okay, I'm jealous. I've been telling Steve I want to go camping. Your kids are getting so big!! When are you do by the way? I hear there's talk of getting together over the 4th, but I thought you'd have a baby by then. Am I mistaken?
We're going camping this weekend for Noahs fmaily reunion campout. It's been raining loads here and I thought we would need to invest in a good tent...no need now. We'll just get that $49 wal-tent. Thanks for the help. Hope it holds up for us like it did for you? And I have to say that I seriously can't believe how old your kids are. Is that really Tate? They're growing up fast!
4 comments:
You guys are so active..always going places! It's nice that you have so much fun together! You have the cutest little family!
We need to get together soon...maybe once school is out??!! I still think of you everytime I make your choc. chip cookies (even though I STILL can't get them to look like yours)! :)
wow...abby is growing up so fast..she is looking so much like you..what a cutie! looks like camping was so much fun, I love the breakfast of gatorade and cheerios..and who knew wal-mart could provide such quality fun? glad you stayed dry...and kind-of warm...sverre..that is too funny.
Okay, I'm jealous. I've been telling Steve I want to go camping. Your kids are getting so big!! When are you do by the way? I hear there's talk of getting together over the 4th, but I thought you'd have a baby by then. Am I mistaken?
We're going camping this weekend for Noahs fmaily reunion campout. It's been raining loads here and I thought we would need to invest in a good tent...no need now. We'll just get that $49 wal-tent. Thanks for the help. Hope it holds up for us like it did for you? And I have to say that I seriously can't believe how old your kids are. Is that really Tate? They're growing up fast!
Post a Comment