Saturday, August 10, 2013

Glenwood springs adventure park

After camping for the night in Breckenridge, we took off to Glenwood Springs to force or kids to go on the Giant Swing ride at the Adventure Park there - scariest ride I've been on since the colossal at Lagoon

This is not the giant swing - it is the mini roller coaster that Will would NOT get off - They let me go on it too, so I spent 85 hours going round and round with Will while all the other kids went on the real rides.  I can't believe the summer park worker from Romania let a pregnant woman and an underage rider go on it so many times:)  But I guess it was worth it for that little chub face of Will's


The park is on the top of a mountain - pretty awesome
taking the gondola up
We randomly saw the Cooper-Leavitts there - so much fun!
We kinda forced Will to go on this ride...twice.  he only gets the twitches three times a day now while mumbling something about his family betraying him and his safety.
Such a great day~

2 comments:

brittany said...

the face on Will in the roller coaster picture is priceless!

Heidi & Scott Smith said...

i am DYING over the pictures of will!
love it!