Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Aspen CO

oh man, I'd forgotten how beautiful Aspen is - i didn't get many pictures of them, but there are wildflowers EVERYwhere in that town - the clouds are covering Maroon Bells mountains here, but this place is awesome - We had fun hiking around the town/ice caves/maroon bells -






Jane got it in her head that we were on a hunt for big foot - Abby was a very gracious playmate to help jane find him








Art festival - and that Tait, he's just so photogenic:)


the ice caves

notice how I'm not in any of the pictures?  It's because I don't fit in the frame - 5 more weeks to go till this baby comes and there aren't many bigger sizes of maternity clothes that I can fit into so it'd better hurry and get here!!

1 comment:

brittany said...

you guys always have the best adventures. beautiful pictures.