Thursday, November 8, 2012

Mexico

Took such a fun, fun trip to Playa del Carmen, Mexico with these girls - We had such a great time hanging out on the beach, doing excursions and eating, of course.  Jami was the perfect trip planner and I was so happy to be along for the ride!  I'm telling you, girls trips, I had my fair share this year and I LOVED every minute of them~ 

This very attractive creature in this clear beautiful water was NOT what we went and swam with, but they wouldn't allow cameras in to our swim-with-the-dolphins adventure, so this was the picture i got to remember it instead:)  its a turdish looking manatee or something.. the dolphin swim was awesome - it fulfilled one of jocelyns lifelong dreams and we were all a part of it...:)
oh so beautiful

The first day we were off to a hiking the ruins and swimming in the underground Cenote (cave) adventure, one of my very favorite parts of the whole trip!-  These were state of the art Mexican bikes that we rode to the ruin.....


The top was quite the view, trees everywhere



cliff jumping in the cenote - AWESOME.  the water was totally clear and beautiful
lots of beach and chips/guacamole time, which was heaven
we payed that feathery man some good pesos to be able to take this picture
Jami was the perfect trip tour guide, she'd ask any old tattoo parlor owner for directions.  look at those yahoos seriously checking her out

fun restaurants, yummy food - it was so much fun to plan out our daily eating activities....

oh these ponchos were so worth the 60 pesos  - we wore them to our mexican dancing adventure:)
such a fun, fun trip -

1 comment:

The Rambler said...

OH so jealous- what a great trip! Wow I can't imagine hitting the salsa scene at almost 40. I bet you ladies were as great as those ponchos!