look at those faces - they were trying to figure out if all the animals on the jungle cruise were real or not. I, of course, may or may not have flat out lied and told them that ALL the animals were real.
Abby was in heaven on those roller rides
i was loving Sierra's self-made disney bun.
starting off Day 1 - so much fun, I seriously love amusement parks
They didn't really care about the princess, they just wanted a picture:)
These girls were a different story, they waited in line with jocelyn for a good hour for this chance to see these beauties. it was fun to watch
Newport Temple
cute boys
These people were such fun and easy going travel partners, we had a great time with them - There's not a lot of people that I'd share an adjoining room with - The Bills totally made the cut:)
and off to the beach, one of the highlights of the trip - Corona del Mar
oh, I forgot how much fun beaches are with kids
Uncle Jeff and aunt Rachel came down from LA to hang out with us for the day- they're awesome
| cute little beach body Tait |
If only baby crabs knew how entertaining they were
hanging out on Balboa Island - ice cream and frozen bananas....
oh the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique, need I say more - look at that doozy -Jane was all business
Presley decided she was going dark for the day....
And those hairpieces quickly turned into.... scary peacocks )that made me laugh every time I looked at her, which she did NOT appreciate.)
Cars Land was awesome - and seriously, look at the west valley hair, it was out of control.
the water/light show at California adventure - it almost brought me to tears. I mean, who doesn't cry at the Tangled song? it was really awesome
thanks Bills for such a fun trip to Disneyland and thanks kiddos for being kids so the adults could have an excuse to go too, we loved it.





3 comments:
Thanks for the laughs, Erin. What a fun trip!! I miss you. And can I just say this, SWEET JANE!!!
I read your blog for the first time, Erin. LOVE the family photos and especially The Girls Trips! Aren't they the best? You need to take them for sanity your whole life.Just sayin. Love you, Aunty Michelle
The bibbity bobbity boutique- AWESOME! Oh my goodness what a great idea. We were waiting until our Jane got a little older, but after reading your post perhaps we'll hit Disney next year after all. You always take the greatest trips!
Post a Comment