Tuesday, August 18, 2009

If I weren't his sister, I would think that my brother looks hot in this picture. scottie is the best, such a great brother and his fiance, Mandy, is even better -

These girls held hands the whole trip, so cute


this log provided such entertainment - it just screamed "I'm a boat, ride me"

she is some serious sweet baby - I enjoy her so, so much - we all do

3 comments:

emlizalmo said...

I've GOT to get my family there! Do you guys go every year? Rent cabins...or do you own something there? Erin...do you ever just sit on the couch and eat chips? It seems like you are always on the move. I love it. Can Dave and I somehow marry into your family?

jhoopes said...

That vacation spot looks perfect. And seriously, I think you have the cutest family and extended family I've ever seen. How are your parents?

Marilyn Lewis said...

Love the pictures and love Red Fish. I like your thoughts on parenting too. I tend to want to be too much of a hovering parent. My adult children get pretty irritated but I think I'm doing better. I need to remember your wisdom in this post about letting them " feel the independence of making their own choices."