Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Red Fish Lake

This is a seriously awesome trip - My brothers and sisters are some of my favorite people to be with, so it makes for such an enjoyable time - my mom and dad were working their buns off in NYC, so we are so thankful they feel it's important to keep the family trip going while they are gone - we enjoyed it so much - too many pictures, I know, but I have thousands of gigobytes of space on this blogspot thing:)

slap some sunscreen and a suit on these cousin bodies and they are off for the day - The older kids poke their bellies in when they need food and they are off again enjoying their independence and exploring - love it

1 comment:

Angie Helm Interiors said...

Wow, you sure take some fun trips with your kids. I have to agree, trips with siblings and cousins are the best.