Sunday, July 19, 2009

MT. RUSHMORE

We had a fantastic camping trip to Mt. Rushmore with the Petrys last weekend - We decided to just do it since we live fairly close and have never been -I'm so, so glad we did -We camped in Custer State Park next to a lake, went hiking, lived through one of the biggest lightning storms I've ever seen (Well, Sverre slept through it, I was wide awake and clutching my sleeping bag for dear life) The Petry's are great friends and we had so much fun just hanging out. We thought Mt. Rushmore was the bomb.

1 comment:

jhoopes said...

That looks so amazing! What a fun trip! I can tell everybody loves you guys because you are always being invited to go on vacation somewhere with someone. And when it's more than a few hour dinner thing--you KNOW you're totally awesome! :)