A couple weeks ago at my parents in Utah, the kids couldn't wait to go on a hike behind their house, so we all took off in our Sunday best, it was an adventure trying to haul through the scrub oak with our sunday shoes on, but we made it to Love Rock- I used to go up there as a kid and spray paint who I had a crush on that week. It was a very environmentally friendly past time back in the day, I'm sure we used biodegradable spray paint - At any rate, it brought back fun memories of summers as a kid behind our house.

Cute Scottie, his cute girlfriend, Mandy, and his bicep that he thinks is big, but really isn't at all - keep on trying, Scott

Kristen, her shoes and her shoulders - She just had a baby 3 weeks ago, mind you~


Abby and cousin Anna - cute
No comments:
Post a Comment