Tuesday, July 14, 2009

DCC 4th of July

Had a great time on 4th of July night watching fireworks at the Denver Country Club with Sverre's parents. We had to do some firework viewing intervention with Tait - This is the second year in a row that he has absolutely refused to even peek at the fireworks - He was under the blanket the ENTIRE 25 minutes of the show, clutching it for dear life lest any of us try to pry him out -

Ole jr. and Ole Sr.


didn't I do just such a good job matching our red, white and blue? I mean the shades, the colors, the blue top vs. the red bottom. Actually, luckily grandma has that task, the kids love to see what she picks out - with the exception of Abby's bow, she did that all by herself:) fun~

3 comments:

Marilee said...

Looks like lots of fun for the "Sverin Crew" the past few weeks. And don't worry about Tait and fireworks. Annie used to do the same thing only for her it was like watching a train crash. She'd cover her ears, scream bloody murder but couldn't seem to take her eyes off the fireworks exploding. Now she loves watcing 'em and Tait will too....eventually! :-)

jhoopes said...

Now if that isn't the picture I see on your Christmas card, I will be very surprised. :) SUPER CUTE! I am very impressed with the coordination. But mostly the bow! :)

Ryan said...

Looks like Tommy and Tait have something in common.