We drove up to so much snow, so fun to be home for Christmas - The kids were so excited to see all their cousins, we all squeezed into my parents home and had so much fun - The kids sledded down the street in front, the guys had their annual football game, the old brothers lost again to the youngin brothers, much to their chagrine - it was just such a fun, relaxing Christmas vacation - My mom can't stand to cook, so we got take-out, ate Dunford cholocate donuts every day, went snowmobiling, snowshoeing, watched movies - So, as the Hawaiians would say...we had some Happy Hooladays this year

8 comments:
Awesome!! I was morning not seeing you punkies!! everyone looks so good and it looks like there wasn't a lack of fun not even a moment!!! Miss you all tons.
Autumn
Great to see you had a great time in Utah these past weeks, I mean MONTHS!!! Everyone here has been wondering "Where the heck are the Jensens? Did they secretly move?" Anywho, glad you had such a fun time with your family in Utah! I heard they've had TONS of snow out there. I'll bet you missed out on a lot of Fabulous sledding because of your "injury" :-). Glad your back safe and sound!
Wow! Are you just exhausted? Not just from your awesome trip, but from typing all these posts? Your family is so beautiful Erin...all of them. I can tell you have the best time together. :)
looks like a fun time...seriously, it was a nightmare just getting to SLC for us with cancelled flights etc., sad we didn't see you guys, but we WILL cross paths again very soon. I am loving Jane's stylista ways...what a cutie!
Erin, I've said it before and yes, I'm saying it again...your family rocks. Glad you had so much fun and glad you didn't move to UTah. Great to have you back!
I was supposed to be updating my blog today and I saw that yours had been updated. I never got to mine, yours was so much fun to read! Your family looks great and I can tell you've been having a MARVELOUS time (won't use the word great)! Miss you guys a ton! Stay cool and sweet! ; )
What an awesome Christmas! Thanks for the Christmas letter and card! You have the most adorable family.
Holy Cow, you've been busy girl! Love all of the fun pictures. Your kids are so charming. Love the picture of the girls in their pretty nightgowns in front of the Christmas tree. So sweet.
Post a Comment