Seriously, if I have to clean up any more of this kid with a mullet's piddle in the bathroom... I'm gonna send him to aim school. I"m sure there's one somewhere. I tell him to PLEASE try to aim his urine towards the water, but he's just ho-humming around, not aware that his pee is hitting the side of the toilet or the lid of the toilet, sometimes even the headboard of the toilet. My depleted supply of Clorox wipes is killing our "clorox wipe budget" And yes, I've tried the Cheerios trick. It's not a trick, it doesn't work. Good thing he's cute (when he's not wearing our new mullet wig)
7 comments:
Maybe you should try the "doughnut" trick. Tait looks like Abby in this picture!
some people put cheerios in the toilet and have them shoot at the floating cheerio... Or I just have them start peeing out side... Just joking! I still haven't figured out how to get any of the boys to pee IN the bowl. I just started keeping cleaning wipes beside the toilet and going in there 50 times a day to clean it up! Good Luck! -Nena (Nice Hair!)
All my kids are going to be peeers sitting down!1 i know it may stunt there masculenity but it may elongate there lives, hang in there.
Guys are happy if they hit something.........
I so need a boy!
That wig is awesome! Tait looks like he is digging it.
I am very afraid for the pottery training stage for Finn. Could you just teach them to start in the bathtub?
oh man. when did you start training? aaron jr shows no interest. he has sat on the toilet a few times, but he just pretends to push then he says 'all done'.
did you have to force him to start trying? or was it his idea?
hmmm... i don't know what i am doing. :) aaron was supposed to be the one to help with THIS. :)
what do i do?
Post a Comment