Hours on porch: 3
# of kids they made really cry: 5
These guys would remain completely still until some unexpected kid went to reach for the candy bag on the porch and then they would scare the bejeezees out of them....making kids cry and scream and making some parents really mad. Who knew that sitting still on a porch for 3 hours could be so fun for Sverre, Niles, Jeramy and Justin:) As the wives and kids were packing up to go home, they even sheepishly asked us if they could stay a couple hours longer. It was very funny for us, not so funny for the trick or treaters:)
3 comments:
I still laugh when I see the pictures and still feel a teensy bit bad that I was standing there (with you!) laughing at them making kids cry. Definitely the most entertaining Halloween I've had in a while!
oh man. that is so funny. aaron would have joined right in. i wish i could have seen these guys in action. way to go.
Se this is what Halloween is all About! Good old fashion Fun!- This is why we love you guys so much!-Nena
Post a Comment