what a great witch costume. i love it. that looks like it took some work. aaron jr isn't that into dressing up either. we will see how future years go. if he doesn't care, i SO don't care. :)
Sweet blog yo! Kristina can give it to you and my e-mail since my ID doesn't show the family one- I don't want to post the url on your comments page as I try to keep it pretty secure despite no password (that's to tricky for my parents). So when will you be up for the holidays? We're trying to get together on the Sat after Christmas for lunch with the old 12th ward gang. Well, not lunch for the kids. Just treats for us and the kids can hang out with a sitter and play.
4 comments:
what a great witch costume. i love it. that looks like it took some work.
aaron jr isn't that into dressing up either. we will see how future years go. if he doesn't care, i SO don't care. :)
Soooo cute! Both of my girls were witches (scarey witches, not cute) and Crew refused to dress up in his tiger suit! We gotta get these kids together!
love the costumes, and I don't mean sverre's. seriously???
Sweet blog yo! Kristina can give it to you and my e-mail since my ID doesn't show the family one- I don't want to post the url on your comments page as I try to keep it pretty secure despite no password (that's to tricky for my parents).
So when will you be up for the holidays? We're trying to get together on the Sat after Christmas for lunch with the old 12th ward gang. Well, not lunch for the kids. Just treats for us and the kids can hang out with a sitter and play.
Post a Comment