Ok, if you've never done this hike, it is a must-do. So beautiful. Sverre went with the family when we were in St. George. I was at home with the kiddos which was WAY more fun. I mean, who wants to be on an amazing hike when you could be home with 7 kids under 7, all the fruit snacks your heart desires and close-call 3 year old fist fights over the water wings?? :) I'm kidding of course, I bro-bonded with the cousins, and there's no way I could've done the marathon had I hiked for 8 hours 2 days before. They had a great time.

I'm lovin those huge pecks, scottie


My bro-in-law Mick getting some action.

2 comments:
beautiful photos. sorry you missed it. but lucky you with the kids.
I swear- I am coming back in the next life as a Nelson. You all have way to much fun!
Post a Comment