She's taken out the middle-man, folks. Sierra can now get what she wants with one fluid stroke of the tongue:) alright, she doesn't really eat her boogers, (at least I never catch her) but if she did, she'd have it made. Her tongue is not just touching her nostril, no, it is up it a good ways. We always get a good laugh out of it. And that "love bite" on her forehead is what some people would call a hickey....from her dad...in the middle of church...
2 comments:
Wow, that IS some talent. I only wished I knew how to do that when I was a kid. Instead, I had to use my fingers like the common folk.
wait, what happened in church? how does one give a hicky on the forehead?
wow, i can't even come close to my nose. that IS talent.
aaron jr is VERY into the picking of his nose and eating it stage. i hope he realizes how yucky it is soon.
Post a Comment