gotta love ward campouts. It was up in the air for a while as I thought of being due in 4 weeks and sleeping on a camping pad....Sverre kindly gave me the whole blow-up mattress to myself, he slept on the little camping pad:) We had a fun time watching the kids get filthy, play with their friends and hike around....
Tait passed on the chocolate smores and instead brought me the jumbo container of ketchup for his graham cracker. I'd personally go for the chocolate, but he obviously was trying to be innovative
7 comments:
So fun! I'm loving Tait's dirty face and little fingers.
i miss camping.
Is that some of the innovative Ketchup there on his cracker? Your posts always give me joy.
that cracks me up! I want want to gag and laugh all at the same time... I hate ketchup, but what an original kid!-nena
Looks fun! Happy Birthday! It was so fun to see you last night...
I can't believe you are camping with a giant belly. I would gladly be staying at home in my comfy bed while Dave had the honors. :) And ketchup on graham crackers?...YUM.
To change your parameters on your blog you have to go under layout, then edit HTML, and scroll down till you find all the different "wrappers". Change the sizes there. I have to admit that I just fiddled around a little. I don't really know what wrapper goes with what and how big it should be...or what a wrapper is for that matter. Aren't I a great tutor? Glad you asked, huh?
OK...so I had the same problem with horizontal pics. What gives. Let me know if you figure out how to fit it. :)
Post a Comment