Monday, June 30, 2008

the Big Wheel Beak

after all the traumatic crying was over, Abigail started laughing. I gave her the "you'd better stop" look, but she said she couldn't help it because it looked like Tait has a beak. She got Tait laughing about his beak which looked very funny with his fat lip. poor kid.


5 comments:

Julie Walker said...

he is so adorable, even with his beak. you are a great mom to let him eat ketchup on a graham cracker. that makes me want to vomit. so cute!!

John & Shauna said...

I am cracking up! That is so funny. I'm glad I wasn't there, you'd be giving me the same look as Abby.

Leslie said...

ouch.
aaron jr needs to be there. he is REALLY into kissing everything better and having his ouchies kissed better. he believes in it. he would kiss that lip all better. :)

jhoopes said...

I'm sorry but that made me laugh out loud!! Glad little Tait could laugh, too. :)

mumovearls said...

sweet baby Tait!-nena