Had a great time with friends at Newport Beach....so nice to relax and read on the beach, eat great food, work out every morning, watch movies, sleep in and just talk.
So much fun and wish we could go back today! Yes, Adam's sister in that picture is the one married to my brother. That's funny that you see Spencer in him!
Hey!! It was good to hear from you. I am so excited for your upcoming little girl...you look great for being due so soon!! You and Sverre from your blog seem to still be so active..way to go!!
5 comments:
How fun, a girls getaway! I think that your father's day post could definitely be a song.
are you the traveling woman or what?? I am so jealous of all these kid-free trips, love newport...always so fun.
hope you are feeling good preggers...you look great!!
sara
So much fun and wish we could go back today! Yes, Adam's sister in that picture is the one married to my brother. That's funny that you see Spencer in him!
Hey!! It was good to hear from you. I am so excited for your upcoming little girl...you look great for being due so soon!! You and Sverre from your blog seem to still be so active..way to go!!
looks like fun. it makes me want to do something like that with my friends. glad you had fun.
p.s. when are you due?
Post a Comment