The kids waiting for the bus, they were so cute
Yea, not the smartest choice of ride... being pregnant, overeating and spinning for 7 minutes straight.

If you click on it this to make it bigger, you can see everyone hanging on for dear life...except Abigail in the front center with her arms straight in the air. Classic. Mt. Everest at the Animal Kingdom...a great rollercoaster ride. Everyone got a little queasy, except Abigail, of course. Sierra didn't know what had hit her and was in a daze for about an hour afterwards:) She's since sworn off rollercoasters and was suspicious of us every time we told her that "this ride is NOT scary."
5 comments:
that is because Abigal is her fathers daughter! at Lake powell it was all about go deeper, swim harder and go fast! She's crazy! But I just Love her she's so super cute!-
I'm so jealous of this trip looks like so much fun-n
Classic family photo on the coaster--- your kids are so cute.
Love- Kirsten Jensen
FUN trip! Lucky!
how fun. i love the one of you guys on the ride. it is great.
How Fun! I love that Abigail is the only one with her hands up! haha. No fear--that's awesome. I would have been more like Sierra and not gone on anymore rides--how old is she? haha. I love the princess pictures too--I bet that was so fun for them!
Post a Comment