Abby got to go down on the floor and high five all the Nuggets players as they ran on. She couldn't have cared less, but Sverre on the other hand...he was pretty excited. Sverre loves Nugget games, the kids and I love them for the food. Among the myriad of choices are the great mini fried donuts, the pulled pork sandwiches and dippin dots. And FYI, Chocolate/caramel covered apples were added this year. That ought to make you buy some tickets. And don't think we just pick one of the above, oh we have them all. I'm pregnant, so I figured I could splurge, the baby needed it.
2 comments:
You're pregnant?? Congratulations! That's big news - I'm glad I read to the end of the Nuggets post. I was getting excited about the caramel apples and then got blasted by your big news! My last pregnancy required a lot of ice cream - 43 pounds later I realized maybe my baby didn't need quite so much.
Looks like it was yummy and fun! The Chocolate/caramel donuts are a definite pull.
Post a Comment