umm, hello - when did you start a blog? How did I not know this? This is great! Another way to get the crazy, funny Erin humor. Desperately needing it right now as a "single" mom to my little tantrum queen! BTW, how much cooler do I have to be to be added to your "cool sites" link? :)
Please tell Tam that I am the ONLY "cool sites" worthy friend and should she desire to be added to your list, she must get my approval! :-) Ha ha, just kidding. Do you need another lesson in adding people to your links list? Let me know and I'll help you! Good luck to Tryg! He'll be a great missionary!
3 comments:
gotta love you guys. we had so much fun coming to visit there. thanks again for the fun times.
umm, hello - when did you start a blog? How did I not know this? This is great! Another way to get the crazy, funny Erin humor. Desperately needing it right now as a "single" mom to my little tantrum queen! BTW, how much cooler do I have to be to be added to your "cool sites" link? :)
Please tell Tam that I am the ONLY "cool sites" worthy friend and should she desire to be added to your list, she must get my approval! :-) Ha ha, just kidding. Do you need another lesson in adding people to your links list? Let me know and I'll help you! Good luck to Tryg! He'll be a great missionary!
Post a Comment