Saturday, September 8, 2007

Sverre was gone



Sverre went out of town...
I finally painted our DI oak furniture red and our white walls brown.
Kids insisted on their own brushes, which means I am now
finding paint spots all over the carpet, which will probably remain there until next year when I can remember to bring up my spot cleaner from under the kitchen sink to the upstairs. Amazing what $60 worth of paint can do!

4 comments:

jamie said...

Wow, it look soooo good. I love the red bookcase. It so doesn't look like DI furniture, more like Pottery Barn. :) Kuddos to you and i love the wall color. Great job! Oh and this is Jamie Brimhall (Gilbert) by the way. HI! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks so great! I love that you posted it on your blog as well...I am very flattered :-). Except you forgot the cheesy tribute to your husband. Don't worry, you can blog about him later.

s g said...

yes..the brown looks great and the bookcase too! we also have one brown wall in our bedroom that Greg painted and I had to have professional painters come and fix his brown spots on our textured ceiling...very fun...

Marilee said...

Hey Erin,
I just caught up on your website! Thanks for telling me you have one...yesturday. Nice friend you are! JK! Even though I see you almost everyday, I still like reading your blog and seeing all the pictures (i just am a little offended there aren't any pics of me or my family). Anyway, now that I'm on your "links" list, maybe you'll think of me more often! :-)