Friday, September 7, 2007

jensen mishaps



chipped teeth.....My 100% attentiveness to Tait while he's playing in the kitchen sink took a dive. Tait chipped his front tooth and I have no excuse...I was turned around eating doughnuts.

2 cavities.....the dentist looked me straight in the eye and asked me if I brushed my children's teeth twice a day. I couldn't muster up a lie quick enough and had to admit that I was lucky if I got one brush in a day...and flossing? are you kidding me?

Mullets...2 of my kids so far have fallen victim to the scissors, by their own hand. Good thing Tait's a boy, I don't care if he chunks his bangs off, which is bound to happen with our track record.

1 comment:

s g said...

gotta love the chipped front teeth...always a good look. as for the no brushing...shhh..I won't tell greg..sometimes I only get one brushing in for lewis ;)