Monday, March 25, 2013

oh winter

Our frozen lake day at the cabin - Abby chose roller skates in lieu of ice skates, they actually worked pretty well!
cold weather zip lining it


 Sverre loves to ice fish - I like it too when I'm absolutely positive my whole family isn't going to be submerged in a whoops-the-ice-was-actually-too-thin lake - I was assured the lake was thick enough and we are all still alive to prove it.....
 cute little jane


We had a great weekend skiing up at Winter Park - so beautiful and you can't beat a sunny ski day!
These little bomb down the hillers are really fun to ski with
love this picture of Will zonked with all the ski stuff in the wagon

Sverre decided it would be a good idea one night to take the kids klondike camping in our backyard - The first night, he put the oldest 4 kids to bed out there and then he conveniently fell asleep on the couch and I fell asleep up in my warm bed - I was amazed that they stayed out there all night - They were probably too afraid to come out of the tent in the 16 degree weather!  The next night, they made sure dad was out sleeping with them - They got no sympathy from me as I went straight up to my warm bed again and let dad do the memory making:)

 Grandpa and Grandma are in the house!  my kids loved having them here for a week while we were out of town - They are awesome and were so so nice to come babysit
 Sverre's mom's 60th birthday party -  Tryg is looking constipated, but he assured me he was not:)

 Autumn doing her mom tribute - it was awesome
The cute mom and kiddos

love these people

No comments: