Sunday, February 24, 2013

Home for Christmas

Everyone in the whole family was home for Christmas this year - We all enjoyed it so, so much



 After 3 years of my parents being gone, it's hard to admit, but we were ready for some of mom's infamous home cooking.  Although Bombay house and Cafe Rio anxiously await our nightly take-out calls,  Mom does not disappoint for her one homemade meal of the year - Her Christmas breakfasts totally rock.....
Alta Cabin - 
 Sverre and his heavy loads to ski to the cabin - That yellow bag was dang heavy and Will's not a lightweight himself


 A family that eats egg casserole together....stays together
 This is what 800 people around the christmas tree looks like:)
 Kristen and I forcing our family to listen to our annual Sleigh Bell duet rendition - Kristen faithfully practiced all year and I was a disappointment.  next year Kristen, next year the stars will align and I won't be a deadbeat piano partner, I promise....

 love these scraggly Christmas day people
 Trying to fend for ourselves and scarf any food down before someone else nabs it - no mercy
 Backyard snowmen - those snowy people occupied the kids for a good chunk of time

 Christmas morning  - We sat in the same place when we were kids waiting for my parents to go turn on the Christmas lights, aawww
 trying to figure out youngest to oldest, it's getting harder and harder:)
 Lights at Temple Square - I think they are really amazing



 What a wonderful, wonderful Christmas...

No comments: