Friday, March 16, 2012

whats going on

We had another fun ski day with the Hodges - I could not believe how much air Abby got off this jump they were going off.  I have no idea where she got the guts to do it, she must have dug deep because I thought she was going to break both of her arms.


Sverre was left to his own devices with the kids last Saturday.  In one of the worst parenting moments in Jensen history, he decided to buy a puppy off the "side of the road" with the kids and surprise me.  wait, how many "absolutely-no--pooping-chewing-cutely whining-puppies-in-this-house-until-there-are-no-babies" conversations have we had?  10,000 of them.  my irateness turned to bust up laughing as we told the kids that the puppy had to go.  sobs, dramatic sobs, storming out of the room - so in the 2nd worst parenting moment in jensen history, we started laughing our heads off as this was all going down.
so after some brilliant parenting to make up for our awful parenting, i woke the kids up at 5:30 am when the puppy started whining, made them take her outside, clean up her poop, spray down her urine, clean our whole house because the dog chews everything. By about 8:30am  Abby said, "I'm ready to send her back"  perfect.


i love that that face was caught on camera.  she's so cute.

1 comment:

brittany said...

hey erin, we'll share the dog with you.. every time you go out of town, we'll watch it. Wanna keep it now??

The dog story is the best one ever. Never have I seen you so mad. Hilarious... unless Ryan did it to me :)