On monday, we found out that the country's biggest dog show was being held down at the convention center, and we knew after watching "Best in Show" that it was an opportunity we shouldn't miss to see some of the most quirky people and some of the most quirky dogs ever:)
this was my favorite, the ponytail poodle
seriously, you should see the hair care paraphernalia these people have - this is serious business and i had to make sure my kids did not touch any of the dogs
This dog was my favorite, his owner was so very proud of him and he took 2nd overall - I think my cheering really helped him take the title
totally sweet leg warmers
Sverre and the kids getting the down-low on the dog show
I think if I hear my kids ask me one more time if we can get a dog, I might punch them. ok, not really, but I told them that I refuse to clean up any more poop around this house than I already am:)




1 comment:
Fun Blog! Your kids are more than welcome to our dog...I am sick of dealing with poop too!
Post a Comment