poor mr. Elk -sorry to all you non-hunters/elk lovers/PETA supporters. we can still be friends, right?
Sverre, his dad, Ole, and his brother, Trygve - they had such a great weekend together
The last time Sverre got a deer on a hunt was when Abby was 2 -Sverre called me to come down to his grandma's garage and bring our kitchen knives - innocent little me went right on down and to my horror had to help sverre cut up the little deerie...it scarred me for life. But I am still a supportive wife and will make elk stew until Sverre never wants to taste it again:)
1 comment:
this is something I don't get I get the hunt part..tracking..etc. Can't they use paint ball guns and stand next to a paint covered elk with the same pride? Good for them....still remember when the deep freeze broke and all the elk meat and blood spewed out onto the floor. I still suspect it wasn't an accident,Mom was over cooking the gamey meat.
Good Luck, if all else fails unplug the freezer. oops.
Autumn
Post a Comment