Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Day in the Life...

Will's bath in our tiny sink - I love it when they're little enough to do that

Begging mom to get out of the dang car already

foam gun darts all over the microwave, me begging the kids to not leave them all over the house

Sverre "taking care" of Will

computer babysitting with those lovely princess movies

what our house looks like on any given day - I can't keep up with the littering children

laundry day

Seriously? I mean seriously? Can Sierra get her room any messier? She could care less that her room is a disaster and I tell her I'm never going to clean it for her,..until the next day when I break down....and clean it because I just can't take it any longer

Abby loves to come home from school and go right to playing with Jane

Kids headed to school, Jane starting her princess getup - first the crown, then the clothes

Kids begging me to let them stay up later

the three girls

homework

2 comments:

Nathan & Michelle Watabe said...

Definitely an A+! Seeing your house like that makes me feel SO much better, because I've only ever seen it clean and I think I'm comparing everyone else's "hostess ready house" to my everyday house!

jhoopes said...

You have a wonderful life! Those lucky kids. :) We are coming to Colorado on Friday--ALL of us!!! We are coming to your ward on Sunday so we can see you!!! Can't wait. :)