Saturday, March 26, 2011

William Hanks Jensen

You may ask what I've been doing these past 3 months? Well, just trying to survive a pregnancy - and now we are so happy this little guy is here, especially ME, since I was carrying the 9 1/2 pounder inside of me:) He is so adorable and all the kids are loving him - We feel very blessed to have him - He was born on March 14th and he's named after my cute dad - Anyway, we are now just trying to get some sleep around here! But I cannot complain because we have had such wonderful family and friends that have helped us out so much with meals, etc - I forget how wonderful meals are after having a baby - Anyway, here are way too many pictures!









7 comments:

jhoopes said...

Congratuations, Erin!!! He is adorable and looks like he belongs with you guys. Happy to hear you are doing well (minus the sleep) and you are being well taken care of. :) Enjoy your new baby!!

Elisa said...

Erin, he is adorable!

Kimo said...

He is beautiful! Congratulations!

Trygve and Shelby said...

I am so excited to hold little hanky!!!:) Only two more weeks hooray!

Marilee said...

He's so handsome! Can't wait to see him in real life. Any news on the girls trip?

Sarah M said...

Congratulations, Jensens! Lauren told me you had your fifth and I had to pop in to see. He is perfect (as are the rest of the clan). I look up to you as a mother... Amazing.
Sarah Morgan

tiffany garfield photography said...

Erin congrats! He's so cute! :)