Thursday, January 6, 2011

Jensen Weekend

We were so glad to get to spend some time with Tryg, Shelby and Sverre's parents before we headed to NYC - We headed to the Hudson Garden lights, which were awesome, except for when I had to leave early dragging a crying Tait and a screaming Jane who unbeknownst to me took a big swig of extra hot chocolate and burned her tongue - I'm such a good mom.


We went ice skating, who knew that we had such deprived kids.. they silently accused us with their looks of depriving them of the wonderful sport of skate- guess we should take them more -Jane was a back breaker to skate with, but she was impressed with her skating skills and didn't burn herself on hot chocolate as I was a temperature checking mom this day






We opened our gifts to each other, a highlight of the weekend of course -


and visited the Hammond's candy factory, I've never seen so much sugar in my life -

Such a fun weekend

No comments: