Monday, September 13, 2010

Tryg and Shelby

Tryg, Sverre's brother and Shelby got married a couple weeks ago in California - They are a super cute couple, the wedding was wonderful, can't believe little Tryggie is married - We love Shelby, she is the perfect match for Tryg and we're so excited to have her in our family - loved it!







Look at these two beautiful people - Shelby and Autumn, Sverre's sister

And this super handsome groom




Santa Barbara Beach -


Abby and Sierra's seaweed war

2 comments:

jhoopes said...

I love that navy blue dress and belt! Where did you get it? A dress that is long enough and has sleeves is so RARE!!! Hilarious pictures of Jane. Oh dear.

Tosha Mack said...

I agree with jhoopes-- I am always looking for long dresses. And if it is long enough on your mile long legs then it will work for me. Please share.

All of these pics from the wedding are just beautiful. Love the soft gray with the pop of orange. So gorgeous!