MIke and Dan paddleballing - a 300 hit record
nothing like some hot peanut butter on the hot beach
This is what my kids looked like the whole trip - Jane wouldn't keep her clothes on, Sierra got burned no matter how much sun screen I put on her, and Abby had that "I just bought the umpteenth rinky dink thing at the general store with my own money and I'm proud of it" look
The hike up to Saddleback lake -
cliff jumping rock - this year Dan tripped on his step off and did a total face/belly flop...scary - Abby gave into some major daredevil peer pressure from her cousins and jumped
This year the oldest kids did it with us - We told them if they complained, we'd hit them - so we heard a lot of panting, but no complaints from these cuties - and it's a hard hike~and we wouldn't really have hit them.
2 comments:
oh what a great trip...looks like so much family fun and I love that everyone made it, or at least it looked that way.
crazy pic with the lightning and kids playing in the water...maybe not the safest idea :)...ha ha.
glad to see you can still rip it on the slalom, greg wants you guys to come rip it here...in WA...on the lake where he rips it...oh yeah. we miss you guys!
Looks like so much fun! I love all of your pix. It's fun seeing all of your siblings and their families, too! I love the Nelsons!!
Post a Comment