All the Jensen Grandkids - Autumn drove with her 4 boys from Tennessee, I love it that she did that all by herself!
Tryg and his very cute girlfriend, Shelby - she was a close contender in the Sunflower seed spit and horseshoe - we were so very proud of her
The raft race, Abby and Sierra took third. Abby made Sierra get out of the boat and kick while she claimed that she was "steering". crafty.
jane chased dogs all morning, she did nothing for our rankings
All the family
Sverre picked out the hugest pinata ever had in the games. Little did the kids know that practically the whole thing was pre-stuffed with newspaper, so candy filled the equivalent of maybe one leg of the beast
sweet pic of Jane
Poor Everett took a dive on the cement - I'd say it's about a 9.5 on the battle wound scale
a serious horseshoe competition. ok, not really, but it looks like it
1 comment:
I look sad and oochy in this shot
Love EVY
Post a Comment