Friday, May 28, 2010

Sand Dune Camping

We had such a fun time with the Petry's last weekend camping down at the Sand Dunes - A lot of white knuckle four wheeling through sand and rivers to get to the camp spot, campfire cooking, some great hiking, and being sand blasted by the dunes - We met up with the Bills and the Hoffs for a night -We offered up our measly hot dogs to the kids in exchange for some famous Brett Bills dutch oven cooking. it was a conniving trade on our part, but we took it anyway.









I love dirty camping kids. They can play in the dirt all day long for all I care - They are after all maintaining a diet of chocolate, marshmellows and hot dogs all weekend, so how much more damage can dirt do?





1 comment:

s g said...

are you kidding me about the tree?? love those dirty faces and I am so glad little jane is ok, what a close call, I am glad you packed up and went home!!!

I am going to email you, I have questions about tuscany...we are heading there in sept. for the 10 year anniversary!!