Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Secret is Out....

There's no loving Leapfrog tutelage, no paper mache art projects - this is where I send my kids when I am REALLY busy - you know, like when I have to take a nap with Jane, or finish my book club book, or go downstairs to work off the 2000 grams of carbs I've eaten in one meal~ The Mac Photobooth doesn't disappoint when it comes to substituting hands-on, I'm-there parenting with the computer screen - I thank the creative minds at Mac for this every other day~




4 comments:

emlizalmo said...

Oh my gosh...HILARIOUS! Why is it so hysterical to me to see people's faces distorted?

Lyons Family said...

sometimes I wish i had a mac just for that fun feature! my kids would spend hours doing that i am sure! hey - maybe i'll send them over when i need a break!?!?! what do you say?!

Debbie said...

These pics are great. If it wasn't for those extraordinarily large heads your children seem to have, I'd say they were missing a few screws.

I'm glad we aren't the only ones who can be so easily amused with this. I even got my mom & dad on and they couldn't get enough. Next years Christmas pictures just got a whole lot easier. : )

Bills said...

Got to love the mac, that is Tyler's favorite thing to do. Love the picture.