Wednesday, October 24, 2007

St George Marathon



So proud of Sverre. HIs first one, he did awesome. We had a great time running it together. My sisters Kristen and Lauren, and sister-in-law, Sarah, all qualified for the Boston. Sweet! Sverre and I came in about 18 hours too late to qualify for it:) My brother Jeff decided the night before he would run it with, uh, no training. He did great...minus the diarrhea and the post-run-I'm-down-and-I-can't-get-up-syndrome. We had a great weekend with the family.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

wow. i have to hand it to you guys. i am not a runner by any means... but i really think you are awesome for doing that. if i could roller blade all the way through a marathon, i would do great. :) congrats.

[alisar] said...

Hi Erin, it's Alisa. Chad and I were in St. George last week too. I went on my very first mountain bike ride - I was horrible. I nearly died going up this semi-big hill. Chad's words of encouragement? "Come on Lis, find your inner Erin Jensen. You can do it!" And what do you know, it helped. I made it, although I'm pretty sure I won't get on a bike for another twenty years :)

Marilee said...

That picture absolutely MUST be your Christmas Card this year! I can't wait! I hope each recipient also gets a pair of those AWESOME tights to go with their Holiday Well Wishes!! :-) Congrats and good job to both of you!

s g said...

yes...that pic is pretty sweet of you guys..congrats on yet another marathon..I am tired just thinking about it!!

jamie said...

you crack me up Erin. I love your pic. So I'm starting the thought process of becoming a runner. I figure if I think about it long enough, I might eventually become one. :) You're an inspiration.