So aggravating when the bottom of your blender fails to do what it's born to do and falls off when you pick it up. As I was losing it, I came back into the kitchen to find Abby and Sierra sucking our orange julius up off the floor with their straws. Great way to clean up, I let them lick it up....like good dogs, I mean kids.
5 comments:
oh this has happened to me WAY too many times...but I haven't had Lewis sip it up off the floor or counter yet...maybe I should try it...this is hilarious! I love the look on your girls faces.. ;)
Atleast the girls still got to drink some:)!! I just wanted to say how impressed I am that sverre ran the marathon. There is NO WAY I could ever get steve to do that EVER!!!Way to go Svere!!!
that is so funny. one time, i saw aaron jr put his food on the floor and went to eat it off the floor like our dog, ode. kids... they don't care. why do we care so much? :) fun photos.
Hi Erin!
Oh my, I got a good laugh out of this mishap. I've had that same problem (without the straws and children though)...those disfunctioning blender bottoms!
It has been fun to look and read about what your family has been up to. Your children are too cute. Dave and I just joined the blog-scene, our site is
aprilanddave.blogspot.com
Love you guys!!!
I'm going out right now to buy my own supply of straws! My cleaning days are over, my kids will now do it with straws! Yipee! Thanks for the idea!
Post a Comment