Sverre did it again - the Park City Point 2 Point 80 mile mt. bike race - 11 hrs, 14,000 ft of elevation gain - The pro who won it this year said it is the hardest one day mt. bike race in the country - and sverre did it - he's awesome - it is always so fun to go stay in Midway - I love that place
Before the race...
and the only smile I could squeeze out of him after the race -
Scottie and Mandy came and stayed over for a night - always so fun to hang out with them~
so I got a babysitter for the DAY while Sverre was doing the race- oh man, it was so great to spend the day doing whatever I wanted~ I went and mt. biked the last 25 miles of the race course, which I usually would never do alone because I am direction retarded and the race is way up in the mts. of park city - but they had every turn marked b/c of the race, so i just spent all morning biking by myself - my kind of spa day - then went and watched the race, went and walked around Swiss Days in Midway and got lunch - a baby sitter for the day is NOT overrated:)








1 comment:
You guys are perfect for each other. I can't wait to see what your kids decide to accomplish when they grow up!!! :)
Post a Comment