A day in Los Cabos
A lot of beach volleyball that we royally sucked at but managed to maintain our dignity against the "entertainment team" yes the resort had one, which was awesome - a group of 4-5 cute mexicans that were solely in charge of games, shows and tournaments for the guests. suhweet.
such good food with different restaurants to choose from every night -
What can beat a superbowl party on the beach?? Seeing as I didn't even know who was playing, I just lounged and pretended I knew what everyone was talking about
The try-to-throw-the-football-into-the-very-small-hole game. The "entertainment team" even dressed up as little Mexican football players:)
Brent felt compelled to do a last minute hitch kick for the family photo

Ole taking a major relax
Marty in her snorkle gear
some fun snorkeling

BEACH NIGHT MOVIES - Ashton Kutcher really makes me laugh, so it made the What Happens in Vegas beach movie even better -
It'd be safe to say that these poolside nachos greatly contributed to the muffin top I came home with
a lot of tennis, which was another highlight - They had a tennis instructor every morning which really helped me become the elite top pro player of the trip - Sverre would fiercely deny it, but don't listen to him
Hello, Karaoke night. another suhweet.
Mi casa - good thing this restaurant was worth it, with table side entertainment and alll because we walked a long way in Cabo to find it

this would be Brent-with-a-ponytail shooting.
the guys
a very cute Autumn - Let me just tell you that this girl had quadruplets and she does not have a stretch mark on her body. yes, it's true - I have nacho stretch marks just from the trip.
THANK YOU Marty and Ole for the best Mexico trip ever. loved it. I was ever reminded that I was back to the grind the next day as I was fishing out small toys from a slimy, hot dog-filled disposal. Try it, it'll bring you down from vacation mode oh so very quickly
5 comments:
what a great trip...sun, sand and no kids- PLEASE send me there ASAP.
Thankyou for not posting belly evidence......the trip was great.
I LOVED reading your blog and getting a sneak peak into your lives. Laughed out loud at photos and comments. Interesting that 4 of you Nelsons each have 4 kids. I could never keep it straight, but now I can. Beautiful family! Love you, Aunt Michelle
Holy Shmoly!!!!!! These are seriously making me drool. What a fantastic trip. Your photos are awesome. I miss you!
It looks amazing! I'm so glad you had a great time. Nacho stretch marks - you kill me!!!
Post a Comment