So much fun to see my littlest brother get married. Despite the fact that our family flew in for the weekend and gave everyone the stomach flu, we had a great weekend - We really missed our dad, who was holding down the fort in NYC, but I think he is just happy that every kid in his family is now off the streets and married. so, so nice to see my mom. She is the best - so down to earth, calm, kind and selfless. I'm so glad she got to come out for the weekend.
What a beautiful family! This makes me miss my family and my parents!
I know that the last child getting married in the temple is such a blessed occasion, but I have to say it is sad too. There is no more looking forward to the excitement of a sibling falling in love, getting engaged, etc. But I guess you get used to the fact that no one new or special is going to come along.
1 comment:
What a beautiful family! This makes me miss my family and my parents!
I know that the last child getting married in the temple is such a blessed occasion, but I have to say it is sad too. There is no more looking forward to the excitement of a sibling falling in love, getting engaged, etc. But I guess you get used to the fact that no one new or special is going to come along.
Post a Comment