Monday, December 14, 2009

I almost

I almost vomited in my mouth out of unbelief - And then it totally cracked me up - (not because I almost vomited in my mouth, that's not funny) but because it was DOG NIGHT at the Santa Lodge at the mall. yep, big dogs in santa hats, little I-want-to-step-on-them dogs in reindeer ears...all to get their picture on Santa's lap. I was very into my crowd watching when it was suddenly our turn. Seeing Santa isn't all it's cracked up to be, but I love it anyway. My kids always crawl into a hole when Santa asks what they want, jane screamed and had boogers all over her face, Tait just stared straight at him and didn't say a word and I snapped my yearly Santa picture that I love to have. I'll bet that man can't stand kids for months (or dogs for that matter) by the time he's done with his Santa stint.


No comments: