Went skiing in style at Sol Vista - My vision of warm, feet-by-the-fire hot cocoa in the lodge while Sverre skiied with the kids did not go as planned - I came in my pajamas...sweats and a sweatshirt and was promptly told by my husband that I was going to be the lucky escort - I was looking WT sweet, my sweats were even bedazzled - It was especially great when it started to snow and I had no goggles or waterproof get-up whatsoever. I did love skiing with the girls, Abby even managed a couple of sweet 1-inch-air terrain park jumps. very fun
I guess I need to check your blog more often, I'm obviously behind. Great pictures, but I would have loved to have seen some of the bedazzled sweat pants. You're such a tease. Maybe next time.
i can't even remember the last time i went skiing... and i have never snowboarded. i just hate the cold. i wish i had gone with aaron at least once though. we always planned to, but it just never happened. the girls look so cute in their ski clothes. i wish i could see your WT outfit better. :) looks like fun. love you guys.
3 comments:
What! Don't tell us that your sweats were bedazzled and then not give us a close up of your handywork!
I guess I need to check your blog more often, I'm obviously behind. Great pictures, but I would have loved to have seen some of the bedazzled sweat pants. You're such a tease. Maybe next time.
i can't even remember the last time i went skiing... and i have never snowboarded. i just hate the cold. i wish i had gone with aaron at least once though. we always planned to, but it just never happened.
the girls look so cute in their ski clothes. i wish i could see your WT outfit better. :) looks like fun.
love you guys.
Post a Comment