Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving - St. George

So nice, St. George is so beautiful and relaxing -The guys golfed, we mt biked, went to 4 movies with the family, cooked for about 80 hours (I mostly just supervised:), guys cleaned up after for about 80 hrs and the meal took about 23 minutes to consume

nice wig, Abby


This is a bike one of my sister's friends patented - It was quite the adventure going to the Chevron to get treats:)


4 comments:

Leslie said...

it looks like you had a great week. i am still so very grateful that you guys came to the remembering party for aaron. i was so happy to see you guys at the door and i thank you all for coming.

Tom Earl said...

Gosh I enjoy keeping up with your family! So cute! We will find you on our next visit to Denver!

Bybee Family said...

What a fun Thanksgiving! I have to agree, St. George is so beautiful!. Your kiddos are precious!!!

Tamara said...

I am so loving that bike! The possibilities are limitless - you could fill it up with water and give the kids a bath while you bike (might just add a few extra lbs to haul around :), load it up with snowballs or water balloons and do a "drive-by" run down the neighborhood - think of all the fun!

So glad you had a great thanksgiving! Hope you have a great Christmas and New Year. See you in month!